– Our Facility –
Evelyn Hall, DEI’s residence hall, provides accommodations on our campus for up to 30 individuals. It includes seven dorm-style rooms, two suites, and common amenities, all overlooking Black Duck Cove.
The residence hall is intended for visiting researchers, graduate students, and groups of accompanied students. Meal plans may be available. For housing inquiries contact Reanna at (207) 259-5090.
Photo credit: Chris Cary of the NEOC
- Seven dorm rooms which can sleep 2-4 students in twin beds or bunks
- Shared restroom and shower facilities
- Two desks, chairs, bedside tables with lights, and closets in each room
- Two suites with double beds
- Private bathroom
- Desks, chairs, bedside tables, and closets in each room
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Dining room
- Common room with piano and TV
- Front deck overlooking Black Duck Cove
- Onsite parking
- Laundry facility
- Adaptable meeting space, WiFi, and landline
- Two-minute walk to main campus facilities
DEI also offers longer term adult housing in our guest house for visiting researchers, interns, and other guests. Rooms are available for single and double occupancy. Contact Reanna at (207) 259-5090.